10.07.2008

It's All About The Moustache

I finally got my Macho Micro Ninjas and I love them. I love them deliriously. I love them more than I've loved all my ex-boyfriends combined.

After all the waiting and the extreme difficulty that I had to go through to get them from the post office, I can absolutely say that they are worth it.

First off, I had to pay the requisite 10% tax on top of the postal handling fee....

Wait, wait. I have to start at the beginning... Usually, anything sent to me from overseas, I pick up from the local post office, that's roughly 30 minutes away from where I live. Convenient, right? Yeah, I thought so too. So, okay, anyway... this time I had to go to the Domestic Postal Office where the Customs Office is. And they're FREAKING two hours away! Grrr.

I got there, tired and disheveled and sweaty. I walked about a block from the entrance to the Customs Office then I had to wait in line for roughly 30 minutes to get my crap sorted out. After that, I paid the postal handling fee then was told to sit down and wait to be called.

After another half hour, I heard my name called. They opened the package there and determined the 10% tax. Then much to my dismay, I had to wait another 30 minutes or so for them to check out my toys. I was near tears by the time I got the ninjas.

But... they are worth it. Very much so. I got three black ones and one orange one. I sound so 2nd grade. Hehe.

Rich, my studmuffin and toy daddy... I love you. I really do. You just made me the happiest woman-girl alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment