11.13.2006

Marked for life.

If I told you that I have a VERY low threshold for pain, you'd prolly slap me silly. Seeing me, you'd wonder if I'd gone nutso. Maybe I have. Most probably.

You see, I have 4 tattoos and I plan on getting more. The first ever tattoo that I got was of the Egyptian sun god, Rah. On my left arm. My friends did the tattooing and they botched it. Because it came out looking like an alien who was giving the world the dirty finger. To call it ugly would be complimenting it.

So as soon as I was able to save up enough money, I had the tattoo redone. Or fixed. Or covered up. It went from a medium sized tat into an oh-holy-crap-that's-one-big-ass-tattoo-for-a-girl sized tat. So now I have a fairy with wings the size of Pluto to cover up the stupid looking alien. It took Jeff of Black Strawberry all of 30 minutes to finish it. I love my second-slash-first tattoo.

Then I got a bug up my ass one day and decided to go in for a second tattoo. Got cherries. Left wrist. It hurt like hell. But up to this day, it's still my favorite tattoo. I'd like to think it's my temper barometer. Because for some reason, every time I feel like kicking someone's face in, the cherries turn into a more darker red than usual. Cool huh?

Next... I got a bracelet tat. Right wrist. With my son's name written on the underside part. I love it because... well who wouldn't love a tattoo of their kid's name? Exactly. Besides, it was time I got a really girly tattoo.

And then my latest.... Ooooh I love this one sooo much. Maybe because it hurt the most. Or maybe because I had it done while my boyfriend was watching after he got his tattoo done. Or maybe because it was done for free. Haha. Anyway, it's the only "abstract" tattoo that I have. I have no idea what it is or what category it belongs to. All I know is, it's damn cute.

I can't wait until I get my next one.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:24 AM

    I still don't get why you go in for tattoos, but if it keeps you happy...

    ReplyDelete