1.06.2008

Alrighty Then...

I spent the whole day cleaning and rearranging my room which was pretty clean and arranged to begin with. Basically, I threw everything out of their various containers, shuffled my furniture, washed the things that needed to be washed, then fluffed, polished and buffed everything else. I am, in a word.... ex-fuckin-hausted.

Every surface in my room gleams. Every plush toy, citrus-y fresh. I am one happy OC twit. My books are arranged according to favorites, then according to size. So I have about 5 different sets of arrangements. One on my desk and four in the book cabinet. I don't have shelves for my books. Just one ginormous book cabinet.

My shirts are all squared away, arranged according to color and purpose and my jeans are arranged according to denim shade. Anal, you say? Just about. Hehe.

I think I drove my kid crazy after the 12th time we had to rearrange my room because not everything was as symmetrical as I want them to be. But now that everything is as I need them to be, I am one happy clam. Until the next time I decide to reshuffle my room again. Which will be in approximately one week. Hah!

And this was all brought about by the fact that I have a new favorite toy and I needed to make sure that it was always accessible to me whenever I needed a little pick me up.

Like I keep saying... My world begins and ends with my toys. Sigh. I need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment