7.22.2009

Drat. Foiled Again!

ChristopherPaul Walsh
ON BEHALF OF MRS STEVE, VIA THE GOVERNMENT OFFICE:- "Please release my traitorous husband. I love him dearly and need him back. My life without him is nothing :-( "....." The government is doing all they can to help steve in his release......They...... Helping.......Lots..... Love..... Them"

ON BEHALF OF SUPREME OVERLORD CHRIS!:- "Mwaaa haaa ... haaa! You see my dear nemesis, my subjects are loyal and will serve me until the bitter end! Release steve to my custody, and i will give you as a peace offering the entire cheese eating country of France! What say you?"

Cj Espiritu
I scoff at your pathetic offer. France? Please! Those people invented the beret! And smelly cheese! You have to do better than that Monsieur.

ChristopherPaul Walsh
Well i dont mean to alarm you... But that panda who served you your last drink, also gave you a poison! Now i have the antidote here! Ready to be sent via atomic messenger squirrel to you! But only if you release the traitor steve to my troops! The ball is in your court! You have sadly only 6.54 minutes left to live! Crikey! better get planning that funeral!

Cj Espiritu
Why you.... Fine! Send over the squirrel. I'll have Steve patched up and delivered to your home base. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a panda execution to oversee.

ChristopherPaul Walsh
FROM THE DESK OF THE OVERLORD: DICTATED ONLY: "Mwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa"

No comments:

Post a Comment