9.11.2009

Happiness is in making lists...

A lot of people whose blogs I visit daily have posted lists of things that make them happy... what a great idea. And as such, needs to be emulated... so here goes.

10 things that make me happy:

  1. waking up from the fading remnants of a really wonderful dream...
  2. getting sweet random emails and blog comments from my man
  3. grilled cheese sandwiches and soup
  4. a really good book
  5. listening to my kid play his guitar and realizing just how good he is
  6. getting ideas for my shawnimals plush ninjas pictures
  7. a tall glass of iced tea
  8. my mom telling me a really funny joke and laughing with me
  9. gonuts donuts mini chocolate chip cookies
  10. discovering really inspiring blogs of really inspiring people

No comments:

Post a Comment