9.08.2009

What's in YOUR bag? Part deux.


Alright, here's what I have in my bag right now... well in one of my bags at least. I have way too many bags and far too many wallets. So anyway...

I have the following stuff crammed inside my Kamiseta bag:

  • Make up kit/Overnight toiletries bag
  • Wallet (yes, it's a new one too... sigh... I admit I have a problem)
  • That thing that looks like a ramen noodle cup... that's really a coin purse.
  • Medicine bottles crammed to the brim with pills, capsules and tablets.
  • Samsung MP3 player
  • iPhone and pouch.
  • 3 different kinds of flash drives. Again, I acknowledge that I have a problem.
  • Shaun the sheep plush keychain.
  • Some random plush keychain for my house keys.
  • Wet wipes
  • Comb
  • My baby of course... I never leave home without him. In case you're wondering, I'm referring to the ninja.

Just typing it all down made my back hurt....

No comments:

Post a Comment